The previous patch made QuaZip the default for Linux and OSX as well.
We'll hold off on this for now and use LuaZip as before, since it
already is available on all platform and works.

This patch does this.

In the future, we'll use QuaZip in the source optionally - only if it's
available, and fallback to LuaZip otherwise.

** Patch added: "0003-reinstate-LuaZip-as-the-unzipping-tool-on-Linux-OSX.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/1090112/+attachment/3460341/+files/0003-reinstate-LuaZip-as-the-unzipping-tool-on-Linux-OSX.patch

** Changed in: mudlet
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Vadim Peretokin (vperetokin)

** Changed in: mudlet

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Quazip does not build on osx/linux

Status in Mudlet the MUD client: