I think it's best to have a clean wipe. #1 priority for the map loader
is to always fail if the map version is newer than the current version
of mudlet can cope with. I forgot to add this and it caused a ton of
crashes in a game where 1 guy maps for everybody on the most recent
version of Mudlet and not everybody has the most recent version of
Mudlet. This leads to instant map corruption.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Rooms are not properly removed on map load

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When you load a new map in, current rooms are not properly removed
  first. This leads to an issue where if a room was deleted in a new map
  and you load it, it will not get painted, but it will exist - and show
  up in searchRoom, and roomExists will say it still exists.

  For a short demo, import the "map with non-deleted room.dat" map, and
  then import the "map with deleted room.dat" map in that order. You'll
  see that room 4855 was deleted, however it still shows up in
  searchRooms (causing problems) and roomExists(4855) will say true for
  it.