Exits may be locked? Otherwise you need to send me the map file,
speedwalk script and server/login details of your game.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Pathfinder choosing longer paths

Status in Mudlet the MUD client: