Public bug reported:

Steps to reproduce:

* create new profile
* do not open mapper, but go to settings and load a map in
* mapper auto-opens
* check for map happens, sees no map, shows dialog "do you want to download a
map or start your own?"
* this makes no sense because I *am* loading a map in

I think the dialog should definitely stay there because it has been
useful, but it needs to be able to handle this special case.

** Affects: mudlet

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New