Humm, further inspection lead me to tidy up the custom_lines dialogue as
the first few items on the tab order were the various normal exits - so
if an "Enter" key press had got to that dialogue there was a fair chance
that it would progress as described. On the whole though don't
necessarily think this is the sole explanation.  I have found that when
a custom exit line is deleted (by highlighting it and right-clicking to
get the context menu with the sole "delete" item) although the
coordinates are removed from the TRoom that is being dealt with, the
corresponding color, line style and ending arrow options were not being
removed for that particular exit.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Custom exit lines dialog broken in git

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  The custom exit lines dialog does not come up in current git, it goes
  straight to the line-making portion of the workflow.