Which languages do you speak of? We only support English really...

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Add an option for common replacements

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  I've been using Outlook for a bit, and I find the 'common
  replacements' feature to be fairly useful. I think we should have it
  as an option, defaulting to on. What this feature does is replace
  common mistakes on the fly - "teh" to "the", "[A-Z][A-Z][a-z]+" to
  "[A-Z][a-z][a-z]+" and so on.

  We'd need a list of such replacements to make, so there's research to
  be done on compiling one.