You can't trivially replace while typing e.g. if you have defined an
alias "te", automatically replacing "te" by "th" shadows the alias "te".
As far as languages are concenred there are at least German and Polish
users.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Add an option for common replacements

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  I've been using Outlook for a bit, and I find the 'common
  replacements' feature to be fairly useful. I think we should have it
  as an option, defaulting to on. What this feature does is replace
  common mistakes on the fly - "teh" to "the", "[A-Z][A-Z][a-z]+" to
  "[A-Z][a-z][a-z]+" and so on.

  We'd need a list of such replacements to make, so there's research to
  be done on compiling one.