** Changed in: mudlet

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1159570

Title:
  'Save Profile As' doesn't preserve package relationships and
  configuration data

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  'Save Profile As' doesn't preserve package relationships and folders,
  so this cannot be used as a reliable way to move a profile between
  computers.

  Now that we have packages, I propose that 'save profile as' saves an
  xml that will keep the package relationships, and zip it all up along
  with the data in profiles/<profile>, so script settings would get
  saved as well.

  A special config.lua would indicate that this is a Mudlet backup and
  not a package, so upon extracting the folder levels will be done right
  and it wouldn't be considered a module or package.