Differential backups would not prevent restoring... it is just a more
space conscience way of backing up text based data...

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  save profile - less than idea behavior

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  Recently my windows manager crashed and it seems despite having been
  running for several weeks, my latest changes to my mudlet scripts were
  not saved....

  While i understand the "save profile" button solves this, it seems
  rather unintuitive that mudlet does not save the profile when you are
  making large changes to the triggers and such when you close the
  script window or when those triggers become active at least.