So at the moment, data coming right out of decompression is corrupted
(see https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/918419/comments/6), and the
packets we receive break down in uniformity (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/918419/comments/7).

Attached is a Mudlet replay demonstrating the issue.

** Attachment added: "29-09-2013#10-23-27.dat"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/918419/+attachment/3848217/+files/29-09-2013%2310-23-27.dat

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  gmcp "hangs" when dealing with a lot of items

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When dealing with a lot of individual items, your connection can look
  like its stuck: you don't receive any information back from the server
  and can't send anything.

  I found the problem on Achaea, and it only works when using gmcp. An easy way
to simulate it would be the following:
  OUTR ALL KOLA (or whatever plant you have tons of)
  SPLIT KOLA INTO GROUPS OF 1 (do this till all your kola is split into
individual items)
  COMBINE ALL KOLA

  This last step will cause the connection to hang. This is on an empty
  profile with only gmcp enabled.

  To confirm that this is a Mudlet-specific bug and not an Achaean one,
  I tried with another client (tintin++). With gmcp enabled there (and
  the Char, Room and Char.Items modules enabled), the combining worked.

  My Mudlet version is one compiled from git from a week or two ago, on
Archlinux.