How do we handle when the user wants to use the input line to change
something locally though with something like say "lua myFunction(arg)" -
they are going to be equally annoyed if suddenly nothing shows up with
out explanation.  I agree it IS an issue but I am not sure what the work
around would be.  The telnet sub-options ECHO (1) and SUPRESS-GO_AHEAD
(3) are probably involved here - but I'm having difficulty getting my
head around how...!

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Obey echo off requests

Status in Mudlet:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  It'd be really, really nice if the client would honor echo off
  requests from mud servers, so that entering my password didn't involve
  seeing it on the input bar, seeing it echo'd to the mud, and having it
  appear in scroll back. All of which are kind of unacceptable.

  Per: http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1374&start=0