-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: GirishAlmighty
Message 1 in Discussion

Hello Buddies,

I am having .Net 2003, Service Pack 4, Windows 2000 at my place. When I am 
trying to run ASP.Net Application using VS.net then it is giving one error.

For the snapshot see the Attachment. One more thing for some reason I dont 
wanna give the user a Admin Privilage.

Plaese if U know ther soln for it mail me.This Application is successfully 
running when I am manually going in IE and executing but it is not running 
under the IDE. Even if u dont know the soln but know why it is happening 
then also it is quite okay for me.

Thanks in Advance.

_________________________________________________________________
The heat is on! Catch the latest action. 
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/formula2003/ Speed along with F1!


-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MUMBAIUSERGROUP/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to