-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Roshan
Message 4 in Discussion


Thanks Amol,
 
Actually, I need API for MSN messenger 
with which help I should be able to defina a plugin kind of thing, which add a 
menu in File Menu, add a menu item in "I want to ..." section, add a menu item 
when a buddy is right clicked and have some functionality accordingly. 

 
For e.g. I need to add a menu "Invite to 
IMeeting" in the popup menu when a buddy name is right clicked. When this menu 
is selected, the buddy should get message in his MSN chat window, "Mr. X has 
invited you for IMeeting. Accept or Decline". Is it possible? Does MSN messenger 
allow such type of customization?
 
Thanking you in anticipation
-Roshan
Apar Technologies Limited
Phone (O): 
+(91) 22 5597 8272/73/74/75 Extn. 124
Cell: 98212 53518
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to