-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: shail4udear
Message 1 in Discussion

Hello All, I am new to vb/asp field & hence need some preparation for attending 
interviews in vb/asp . So can  anybody send me the interview questions/answers for vb 
& asp .  I wrote this mail, so many days back but still i havent recieved any reply. 
Why  You all are so reluctant to help me?why? I am not getting this......So  Pl let me 
know....... Regards, Shail

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to