-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Thrashmode
Message 1 in Discussion

Hello All,   I am using MS-SQL Server 2000.  I have to Import over 800 text files in a 
table in database. Can we do multiple file import in Sql server? Currently I could see 
only option of Importing using DTS each file or write a VB app. read each file and 
insert every line in the database.  Please let me know if there is a better option 
available than this.    All the files are already in the tableformat.   Thanks in 
advance!! Tushar

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to