-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: sushiln7
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi,

I am working on sql 2000 reporting services.

I am using reports in my .net web application.

I am using the report viewer user control provided by microsoft  to view the report in 
my aspx page.
I wanted to pass the database connection string  at runtime from web.config in my 
application to the report.

can anyone help on this.   regards sushil

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to