-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: nileshm
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi
I am developing web based application for bank and have following query.
I have total 10 fields in form outof which 2 are file fields rest are text fields .
This fields are in npTransaction.aspx. I am passing values to
npTransactionSave.aspx .
form tag is
<form name="frmTransaction" method="post" action=" " enctype="multipart/form-data" >
I am using SERVER.TRANSFER("npTransactionSave.aspx",TRUE) to pass values to next page. 
but I am able to get only text field values.
and 2 file field values empty.
I am firing stored procedure using the values I am getting from npTransaction.aspx ( 
text field values ) and depending
on result of that I want to upload thoes fiels in particular directory.

Please Advice

Thanks & regards
Nilesh




-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to