-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: BusyWizy
Message 7 in Discussion

Just a comment.

Travelling from dadar to kandivili wouldn't take more than 30 mins by train.
And if one is really interested, one wouldn't mind taking the pains to
travel even 2hrs. 

When I was a student I would drive down almost 100 kms (I used to study in
alibag) to attend a seminar simply becoz I was interested in technology and
I felt that I should grab whatever opportunity I get to accimilate it, with
both hands. 

I just feel that the problem with the IT generation today is that most of
the people are there in it just for the money or becoz it's the only
profession where jobs r available in abundance. You don't find a lot of
people who r really passionate about technology. 

Akila is one of the most knowledgeable speakers in india. I just feel that a
lot of people wasted an excellent opportunity rather then making the most
out of it.

I am not trying to refer to any particular individual nor is my mail
directed to coolajit. Its just a personal observation and comment.

And as far

Regards
Nauzad


> -----Original Message-----
> From: MumbaiUserGroup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 11:32 AM
> To: MumbaiUserGroup
> Subject: Re: ASP.NET Exposed Roadshow - in Mumbai 15 May 2004
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> From: Coolajit5
> Message 6 in Discussion
> 
> I would've loved to attend it, but the location was not convenient .
> Travelling from the Central side to Kandivali is difficult. I would
> appreciate if such sessions are taken at Dadar, which would be convenient
> for people from Central as well as Western side. What say everybody???
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-
> mail Settings.
> http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw
> 
> Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
> Services.
> http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help
> 
> For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
> http://groups.msn.com/contact
> 
> If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
> received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On
> the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-
> mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]




-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to