----------------------------------------------------------- New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
----------------------------------------------------------- From: NehalDOTNET Message 1 in Discussion Hello Friends Has any one developed a Date component in ASP.NET using C# ( Not calendar component pls ) I need a tipical date component which accepts date using 3 drop down list box. I tried doing it using user control, it works in the sence it returns me the date selected by user (I do it via added custome property ), but when i want to assign some date value from an load event of aspx page to it does not work. Any help. Regards, ----------------------------------------------------------- To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings. http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services. http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page. http://groups.msn.com/contact If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
