-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: dhaval_faria
Message 5 in Discussion

there is a emulator available.. I had it a long time ago.. it was for MAC 8 or 
something.. I didnt remember through.. but it was pretty ok, so you should try that 
emulator, I will check it out, and if I have it I will pass it on to you.   Dhaval 
Faria Founder, Hirdhav. Microsoft India Community Star.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to