-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: VishalRJoshi
Message 53 in Discussion

Assembly.GetCallingAssembly() Method
 
GetCallingAssembly() is a static method of Assembly class.  You can use this
method within your class libraries to find out which assembly has actually
made a call to your current assembly.
This method can be really useful in case you are doing Logging or tracing
functionalities as you often would like to register who was the caller to
your assembly.  As GetCallingAssembly method returns an assembly to get a
simple string format of the full name would be something like:
 
Assembly.GetCallingAssembly().FullName.ToString()

 Vishal Joshi
Microsoft MVP .Net
       If You Think YOU CAN... You Can...
http://VishalJoshi.Blogspot.com 
http://www.microsoft.com/india/mvp/indiamvp.aspx 
http://groups.msn.com/ChennaiNetUserGroup 
http://groups.msn.com/CNUG-DAM 
http://groups.msn.com/NetBloomingtonUserGroup 


PS: I have started following a new little practice... Just before I go to
sleep while lying in the bed, I spend just two-three minutes to talk to
myself about how would I want my tomorrow to be... What can I do with given
resources that would make it an ideal day, what are the tasks that I gotta
do, what are ones which are out of scope... I do requirements gathering and
project planning for my "Project Tomorrow" in these two-three minutes...
Believe me its working well... Interesting enough it makes me wonder what
good requirements gathering and project planning would do to software
projects... :-)



-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to