-----------------------------------------------------------
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
-----------------------------------------------------------
From: BigAlEsq
Message 11 in Discussion
Thank you for your reply, however, I tried this, and it did not work. The original
document was saved in Wordpad, and the only way I could use the pi button is in Word,
I tried opening my original document into the word doc, but it said it could not be
opened. Any advice?
Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw
Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact
If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]