-----------------------------------------------------------
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
-----------------------------------------------------------
From: AjaySingala[Synergetics]
Message 16 in Discussion
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
Database
Reply
Reply to Sender
Recommend
Message 15 in Discussion
From:
AjaySingala[Synergetics]
Umakant,
Thanks for the code. I'll see what I can do. But before that I need some more
information.
On what lines do the error come? Could you send me the lines in the code for
which the compiler gives the errors?
Cheers,
Ajay Singala [Synergetics].
View other groups in this category.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw
Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact
If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]