-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: casper6680
Message 1 in Discussion



Hi Guys,
I just wanna put a simple query before the group regarding the style of 
creating Crystal Report.
I am using Crystal 9.0 for creating the reports 
First I used the OLE DB ADO Command objects where i wrote my sql query in the 
command window and pass some parameters to the report when it was executed thru 
the program.
 
Secondly I used the XSD technique to develop the reports,where I write the 
query in the Program itself and genereate a dataset with it , then using the 
WriteXmlschema method of the dataset i used to prepare a XSD file and in the 
Crystal Report would Use a ADO.Net (XML) way to create a connection.
 
Both of the method work fine with the desire results 
 
I just wanna know whihc is the most preffered way to develop a report out of 
the above two ways
 
Can any one throw some light on this 
 
Thanking u 
Casper.
 
Send money to India Get a FREE 30 minute India Calling Card. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member 
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you 
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the 
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail 
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to