-----------------------------------------------------------
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
-----------------------------------------------------------
From: maniPune
Message 2 in Discussion
New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
Problem in opening the Microsoft links.
Reply
Reply to Sender
Recommend
Message 1 in Discussion
From:
maniPune
Hi,
I have a pecular problem.
When I open links on the Home page of the Microsoft on IE6. Manytimes it
opens my default page of my IIS setting and also many times the page is not
displayed. For many links it goes to the correct page.
The same is true with firefox and Netscape.
But when the same page I access on other computer it display the page.
I have reset my IIS and also reset the default web site.
Please Help me..
_________________________________________________________________
Marriages at Bharatmatriony.com
http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Relationships that
last forever
View other groups in this category.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw
Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact
If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]