Done: by a nobody.

"300300 src/utils/bundleTool win32 compile pattern, and porting of dir listing, following pattern in tokenfactory.c 2003-11-02 05:35 Nobody Nobody "

Keep orienting me. Its been 10 years since I last vi/ctags/make/diff -c/patch/cvs'd. Im
sure the open source community practices for source code collaboration have changed
a bit. Keep directing me, to whatever practices are used in this community.

I suspect I totally misunderstood the intended role of win32_pcsclite.h, given comments
in the CVS logs. Anyway, I used it as a basis for a build pattern for creating a musclecard lib that
now links against a non PCSC-lite DLL implementation of the PC/SC resource manager API, on
win32. This way, one can get the reader driver support from the win32 world, to support
the innovative ICC multi-application framework based on the the open source-driven movement.

From: Ludovic Rousseau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Muscle] re: mcard plugin win32 building for DRM application
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 01:54:07 +0100

Le samedi 01 novembre 2003 à 09:18:16, Peter Williams a écrit:
> Attached, a patch contribution to pcsc-lite's src/bundleTool.c, for Win32
> building.

Please use 'diff -u' to generate a _unified_ diff. Otherwise it is
useless.

You could also report patches/bugs using the alioth bug tracker [1].

So re-generate your patch and send it to alioth.

Thanks for your help,

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?group_id=1225

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --