Martin Paljak wrote:
What reader are you using ?

I use the Kobil Kaan Professional reader. For this reader I have to use the dwControl for SCardControl of 0x003100dc.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:16:29 +0100, Karsten Ohme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I have ported the PKCS#11 module, the MCardPlugin and the MuscleCard
Applet to support my card terminal which has a pin pad and display. So I
can enter the PIN with it. I asked this question maybe in a similar way
some time ago. I use for the PC/SC command SCardControl and the CT-BCS
standard. I got the answer that the special parameter for the
SCardControl function is proprietary for each card terminal.
Is there an easy possibility to support all readers with a pin pad and
display? A solution would be a configuration file. But this should be
contained in the configuration file for pcsclite.

Bye, Karsten