Aggeler Rafael wrote:
Hi there

is it possible to just create a loadfile from an applet? i got a
"CardEdge.bin" here, and i need to create a loadfile, so that i can load the
loadfile to a card, from a different tool on a different machine.

is there a way just to generate the loadfile?

Rafael Aggeler

I have build some And make files to make the compilation more comfortable. When it is successful you are left with the ready files (CAP and IJC files) under MCardApplet../gd MCardApplet../cflex or MCardApplet../custom

It will last some time to install it because you must have some programs
Read the README contained.

Maybe you want to replace the MuscleCard Applet sources because I implemented the new command ISO VERIFY (ISO-7816-4) and CHANGE PIN (CEN ...). But this should not make a difference.

http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~ko189283/MuscleCard/

Bye, Karsten