Serdar KOYLU wrote:

I have many SC Readers and samrtcards. But my primary focus is a GEM SC.

Readers installed correctly: OMNIKEY, GEMTWIN, CASTLE EZUSB etc..,
functionality can seem right.

This cards ATR is:

3B 7D 94 00 00 80 31 80 65 B0 83 01 02 90 83 00 90 00

In contact area, "GEMPLUS" word readed easily. No more information :(

Where these cards used with Windows?

Look at the OpenSC development, as there is a gemsafe emulation mode
that might work.

I search web and reach many ATR lists. Don't find any match. But

3B 7D 94 00 00 80 31 80 65 B0 83 01 01 90 83 00 90 00
GemSafeXpresso 16k R3.2

This card ATR very similar and only 2 bit different..

I try opensc-explorer, gpg[sm] etc. But its can't help for me..
opensc-exp.. or others always broken with "Wrong Length" error. I made
a simple hack to opensc-explorer and insert cards ATR to JCOP cards
list. opensc-explorer runned, select DF = 3F00 and ls command show a
file with Size = 128.
This card already personelized. I want information from cards provider.
He say "Its application is PKCS#11.". Currently, our information only this.

I try MUSCLE FRAMEWORK and other utils. Its refered a directory
"/usr/local/pcsc/services" but no access request countered on sources or strace results to this directory.
I'm completely refused. If you are provide usage of MUSCLE Framework
etc. usage, I can provide more effort for MUSCLE. I don't find any
document for usage of MUSCLE.

Thanks..

 Douglas E. Engert  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Argonne National Laboratory