John Cebasek wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to get the GlobalPlatform code going on Mac OS X 10.4.6 to
> build the Musclecard applet and when I do a ./configure, the script is
> failing when it tries to test for
> /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libpcsclite.pc. It's the line:
>
> if test -f /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libpcsclite.pc ...
>
> If I create a short shell script to do the same test, the test succeeds,
> but during the configure, it fails.
>
> I have tried
>
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libpcsclite.pc ./configure

The error message is "install pkg-config or set PKG_CONFIG_PATH
to pkgconfig directory"?

I don't know how to fix it at the moment, the MacOS compile farm servers
at sourceforge are nearly always down.

If you know you have pkg-config installed you can do the following:

Install all build tools, this a *recent* version of automake, autoconf,
libtool
then you can edit the file configure.in and remove the part dnl Check
for pcsclite.
run the ./reconf script
Pass the directory where winscard.h is contained with PCSCLITE_CFLAGS to
the ./configure script.

Karsten