Hi!

I was reading the documentation for MSCComputeCrypt in muscle-api-1.3.0.pdf, page 30, and noticed that in the example the inData is 512 bytes long.

I understood that the MSCComputeCrypt should create the data hash, right?

I also concluded this by looking at the log of the PKCS#11 MUSCLE module loaded by Firefox, where we can read:

"
20/07 12:23:33 +C_SignInit : start
.
.
.

20/07 12:23:33 Sign object keyNum: 2 DataLen: 35
.
.
.
"

So, the C_Sign function is receiving data buffer that should be hashed, and later signed, right?

My question is: is it possible to tell MSCComputeCrypt that the pInputData is already a hash, and therefore it should only be signed? I am worried about large data buffers that should be hashed by my plugin, for later to be signed.

Thanks,

Rodrigo Canellas
Analista de Sistemas
(21) 4501-1833
www.certisign.com.br
Você ainda não possui uma identidade digital?
Obtenha aqui: www.ecpf.com.br