Title: CKR_ATTRIBUTE_TYPE_INVALID

Hello all, I'm new to muscle and have been working on an issue for about a week now. I'm trying to get DoD issued 64k Gemplus cards working on Linux (Fedora). I've followed the "CAC/PKCS11 Help" thread from the mailing list for direction (http://www.mail-archive.com/muscle@lists.musclecard.com/msg05308.html) and using the same software versions listed in that thread on Fedora Core 3. I've gotten everything compiled, patched, linked and installed. But when I go to a CAC enabled site with Mozilla, I don't think the libmusclepkcs11 module is recognizing my CAC. I created the Debug log for libmusclepkcs11, and the one thing that stands out is "p11x_object.c 705: error: 0x12 "CKR_ATTRIBUTE_TYPE_INVALID". If someone has any idea of how to help me I'd be happy to post the whole log. Any insite would be greatly appreciated, I know there's people on the mailing list that have gotten this to work, and I feel like I'm very close. Thanks.

Brian