Thanks Karsten,

I have finally built the stable PKCS#11 dll using your development
environment. A few things had to be changed but it succeeded. I had to
make musclecard.dll also but still opensc pkcs11-tool doesn't work with
this. I suppose I have to make the stable MuscleCard Plugin also so I'll
give it a try. Can you just tell me if you think there is any chance to
make pkcs11-tool work with this (just your opinion). As I told you, I
have to find a way to generate the keypair and cert request from the
card. I have even tried to use openssl with engine-pkcs11 form opensc
ans set musclecard pkcs11 instead of opensc one. But this doesn't work
either

regards, dejan