Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the CTAPI driver for Reiner SCT Cyberjack devices which
also ships with an IFD wrapper.

With only one reader it works fine. However, if I connect another cyberjack
(there are  two types of cyberjacks, each with a different product id but
both are supported by a single driver) then the same driver is called again
for the second reader but also with Lun==0.

This happens in all tested combinations:
- old Cyberjack (0x0c4b:0x100) plus new Cyberjack (0x0c4b:0x300)
- two old Cyberjacks (0x0c4b:0x100)
- two new Cyberjacks (0x0c4b:0x300)

This seems to make it impossible for me to support multiple identical readers
at the same time... I've read some posting from about 2001 which stated that
PCSClite at that time was unable to distinguish mutliple identical readers
but that this was about to change...

Did it change and I just didn't find out how to use it? Could someone please
give me a hint?

kind regards and Merry XMas :-)
Martin Preuss

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/