On 07/02/07, Bodo Wippermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all,

Hello,

I' am looking for a Linux Driver for the TI PCI 6515 SmardCard Reader Chip.
If there is no one i could spend some time to develop one,
but i have no really idea where to start.
what i have done is to create a low level based on some source found to
have a module loadable via "insmod", but i can't test it further.
I think i have to write an ifd-handler, right ?

Yes, you need to write a user space ifd-handler if you want to use the
reader with pcsc-lite.

but i have not found any skeletons to starts

You can download the "PC/SC Driver Developers Kit" from [1] but it is
outdated. You can get more recent in formations from the ifd-handler
API [2] or study my CCID driver as already said in this thread.

Good luck

[1] http://musclecard.com/sourcedrivers.html
[2] http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ifdhandler-3/
[3] http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid.html