2008/3/3, Karsten Ohme <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Amanda Ortega schrieb:

> I have installed the applet CardEdge version 0.9.8 in my GemXpresso R3 card
> and muscleTool version 2.1.0 in my PC.

You have successfully installed the applet? What was the solution?

>At 17:26 03/03/2008 -0300, you wrote:
>I didn't solve that problem, I am testing with version 0.9.8.
>I had already verified the PIN successfully...

may be the ACL for "keyUse" is wrong (is not "pin verified" condition).
the "GenerateKeyPairRSA" method is "quite" special ...

apparently the APDU shall be (for RSA 1024bits):
B0 30 k1 k2 10  01 0400 xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx 00
(with k1 slotID for private key, k2 slotID for public key,
first 6-bytes block ACL for priv. key, 2nd block ACL for pub. key)

but the command:
80 30 k1 k2 03  01 0400
will also generate a key-pair (if buffer[20] is '00' or '01', and 00h is expected)
in that case ACL can be unpredictable.

you should double-check your generate key-pair command AND read back their attributes with the 'key-list' command (INS '3A')

if these data are correct, the security status has certainly being cleared by an unexpected 'log-out' command.

Sylvain.