From: "Karsten Ohme" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:15 PM
To: "MUSCLE" <muscle@lists.musclecard.com>
Subject: Re: [Muscle] GlobalPlatform component

Peter Williams schrieb:
Recommend adding !defined(OPGP_LIB) to GlobalPlatform.h, to allow static library build, as in following suggested change

Have you already tested this? Is there anything more necessary when linking an application against the static library?

Karsten

 #if defined(WIN32)&& !defined(OPGP_LIB)
 #ifdef OPGP_EXPORTS
 #define OPGP_API __declspec(dllexport)