*From:* Peter Williams <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Sent:* Friday, April 04, 2008 5:54 PM
*To:* MuscleCard Mailing List <mailto:muscle@lists.musclecard.com>
*Subject:* [Muscle] load file DAP

1. Has anyone used GPShell to load an RSA public key into an _issuer's_ security domain of a 201 card, so one can use the GPShell to send a DAP hash and signature for the load file? 2. has anyone tested the use of SHA1 by itself for a LOAD DAP? 3 If I half remember right, only a security domain OTHER than the card manager SD can verify either a DESCBC or an RSA DAP (given its knows the verification key, and knowledge that the signature is either RSA or DESCBC).