[Muscle] Reflex USB v.2 Reader
Geoffrey Elgey      gelgey
at vintela.com
     Tue Mar 22 14:52:29 PST 2005

Reflex USB v.2 Reader
PKCS#11 and native Windows mutex instead of pthread
date ]               [
thread ]               [
subject ]               [
author ]

G'day,

Sukalyan Mukherjee wrote:
> I want to
use a SchlumbergerSema Reflex USB v.2 reader on RedHat Linux
> 9.0. I am using pcsc-lite-1.1.1 version of the library. I
installed the
> USB reader driver from
slb_rfUSB.0.9.0.tar.gz file. The installation was

OK.

I had this problem just last week, and posted a
solution to this list a
few days ago.

The slb_rfUSB
driver does not work with the Reflex USB v.2 reader. I
asked Axalto
about this, and was told that you need to reflash the
firmware of
the reader so that you can use the CCID driver in PC/SC Lite.

The firmware is available here:

   http://www.scmmicro.com/support/pcs_product_drivers.html

V5.18 for the SCR331 firmware is required.

After I did
this, I used the CCID driver (not the slb_rfUSB driver) and
ran
pcsctest without any problems.

-- Geoff

Hello, I saw that message and have same problem, but not on RedHat
Linux. The problem is on
Ubuntu 7.10 (Debian). I tested the link to
v5.18 SCR331 firmware and the page does not have the firmware.
Can u
help me?
Thanks.