Hello:

  The code is:

  printf("Testing SCardEstablishContext    : ");
  rv = SCardEstablishContext( SCARD_SCOPE_SYSTEM, NULL, NULL, &hContext );
  printf("%s\n", pcsc_stringify_error(rv));
  if ( rv != SCARD_S_SUCCESS ) {
    printf("SCardEstablishContext error : rv = 0x%1x", rv);
    return -1;
  }

 The return information on Arm is:

 Testing SCardEstablishContext    : Service not available.
 SCardEstablishContext error : rv = 0x8010001d

 I found this error in <pcsclite.h> :

 #define SCARD_E_NO_SERVICE  0x8010001D

 /**< The Smart card resource manager is not running. */

 What should I do now?

在2008-05-09,"Wang Yongqing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

Your reader driver should use the libusb or you could use system APIs
accomplish your own usb API. There is no other special things for PCSC under
Linux