I have to apologise for reopening this old thread, but I still have
problems with my Kobil device.
The thing is, that as soon as I start the Kobil_mIDentity_switch program,
the connection becomes extremely unstable. I get a "USB disconnect" at
periodic intervals (about every 40s) and the device has to reinitialize
itself again and again.
Is this a known issue, or is it just a problem of my configuration?

cheers
Mathias