Hi everyone,

My equipment:
- ACR38u smart card reader/writer
- 64kbit I2C memory cards
- pyscard framework
- Linux with pcsc, acr drivers etc.

I have problem to read / write I2C memory cards in this environment. Same
code works just fine in Windows.

Example:

READ = [0xFF, 0xB0]
STARTMSB = [0x00]
STARTLSB = [0x00]
MEM_L = [0x01]

self.cardrequest = CardRequest( timeout=1, cardType=self.cardtype )
self.cardservice = self.cardrequest.waitforcard()
self.cardservice.connection.connect()
apdu = READ + STARTMSB + STARTLSB + MEM_L
response1, sw1, sw2 = self.cardservice.connection.transmit( apdu )

Running this code gives following error when trying to get connection with
self.cardservice.connection.connect() :
'Smartcard Exception: Unable to connect with protocol: T0 or T1 Card
protocol mismatch.!'

If I change that line to
self.cardservice.connection.connect(CardConnection.RAW_protocol) I get rid
of that error, but after that I get same error using transmit method...
Changing transmit method to ...transmit ( apdu, CardConnection.RAW_protocol
) gives following:
'Smartcard Exception: Failed to transmit with protocol RAW. Transaction
failed.!'

Is there anyone who have succesfully used pyscard with memory cards? Am I
doing something wrong here or missing something?

cheers,
tp