On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Paul Klissner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jul 3, 2008, at 2:39 AM, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
>> Comments:
>> - macro NONULL() is defined in pcscdaemon.h and also in many .c files
>
> That's a macro I added, right?

Yes

> Are you saying it should exist, or that it should go elsewhere?

The macro should go to src/misc.h and misc.h included where needed.
NONUL is define TWO times in auth.c :-)

>> - RTLD_PARENT does not exist for GNU/Linux dlopen()
>
> There was some issue on Solaris that caused me to have
> to add that flag.  Maybe the default behavior on Linux is
> different such that it wouldn't be required.  I don't recall
> what the issue was.  I'll have to take some time to re-examine that.

Use the abstract DYN_LoadLibrary(), DYN_GetAddress(),
DYN_CloseLibrary() from dyn_generic.h and hide the implementation
details in dyn_unix.c (unless the code is really different and you
need a dyn_solaris.c)

>> Once we have a working code for Solaris and GNU/Linux we can try to
>> merge it with the "official" version.
>
> That part I may need some help with.  There have been a lot of
> changes and a team cooperation would really make that more feasible.

I will help as much as I can.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau