Hi Harald,

I'm heading out on vacation and it's late, so I don't have the
URL to the branch of the svn repository where the code I integrated awhile
ago is, but if you poke around you'll find a Solaris implementation that
handles most of the issues you're describing, which we'd like to try to
port to Linux and ultimately merge with the trunk.  Although there is
a substantial amount of effort to do that and no specific timeframe yet.

In that directory is an architectural document you may want to review
to understand the model and see how well it fits your needs.

On Solaris with Sun Ray windows connector, we use it to handle
smart card transactions over a large number of RDP sessions.

If you want to participate in the effort to make this code
more platform neutral and work toward getting it into the trunk,
let me know.

Paul