On Feb 11, 2009, at 3:59 AM, Alexander Griesser wrote:

Back in time, some months ago, we had the first inquiry about supporting
smartcard readers on these devices that will be used for a single sign
on solution to a citrix application farm.

Have you (or anyone) noticed a problem with the 16-context limit of
PC/SC-lite when trying to use Windows middleware that wants to use
a lot of contexts? We are seeing issues with some Windows middleware
that likes to create lots of contexts since on Windows apparently
there is not fixed upper limit on how many contexts PC/SC will allow
you to create (we ran it up to 20,000+ contexts until we got tired
of looking at the debug code output ;-).

mike