2010/5/10 Douglas E. Engert <deeng...@anl.gov>:
> With the new pcsc-lite-1.6.0 and ccid-1.3.13 things are working fine.

ccid-1.3.12. version 1.3.13 is not yet available :-)

> I can not reproduce the failures discribed below. libusb.so.1 has not
> changed, so I assume some change to pcsc or ccid has fixed the problem!

I have not changed libccid to fix this problem. Or at least not intentionally.
Thanks for the notice.

Regarding libusb it may be safer/more stable (On Solaris) to use
libusb-1.0 and libusb-compat to have the old API instead of
libusb-0.1.
I use this combination on Mac OS X for example.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau