On 07/03/13 22:19, MURILO COSTA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> $ lsusb
> Bus 002 Device 031: ID 046a:002d Cherry GmbH SmartTerminal XX44
> Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0a5c:5801 Broadcom Corp. BCM5880 Secure
> Applications....
>
> $ lsusb -v | grep bMaxCCIDBusySlots
>         bMaxCCIDBusySlots        1
>         bMaxCCIDBusySlots        1
>
> Look like the readers are not the problem, anyway I'm testing it with
> pcsc-tools
>
> About the possible Java limitation, I'll take a look, the code of Frank maybe
> can help
If you want to use commons-eid, there is a low-level class

https://code.google.com/p/commons-eid/source/browse/commons-eid-client/src/main/java/be/fedict/commons/eid/client/CardAndTerminalManager.java

instantiate, addCardListener, start()

your card listener will get called for all cards present. Do something
with the Card object that the callback gives you, in a new thread,
something lenghty.. all of these should be parallel.

after you get cardEventsInitialized, you'll get only removals and
inserts. One way to go is to insert one card, time it, then insert 2 at
a time, time it, etc.. I have found that this hardly takes more time..
even though it looks like it can't  work in theory.. We'll get to the
bottom of this.

Example on using CardAndTerminalManager:

https://code.google.com/p/commons-eid/source/browse/commons-eid-tests/src/main/java/be/fedict/commons/eid/examples/events/MixedDetectionExamples.java