Hello,

I just discovered that there is a new and cheap (20€) pinpad reader
publicly available in Estonia, with the advertised name of "Gemalto
CT710". It has a PIN firewall, which prohibits ISO7816-4 PIN related
commands (VERIFY etc) from the host, meaning that even if your host is
infected with malware it can't re-use an already stolen PIN or
activate keys without manual PIN entry on the reader keypad. Only
three readers have this feature in the big CCID Reader Matrix at this
time.

Unfortunately it is only possible to buy it through an Estonian
internet bank, but if anyone is interested in one, drop me a line and
I can arrange shipping to at least EU.

https://pood.elion.ee/productInfo/54/id-kaardi-lugeja-gemalto-pinpad-ct710/3700060102047

Best,

--