hi

there is no such thing as a "valid atr for muscle" because the atr is related to
the CARD and not to the applet inside. the atr gives technical parameters about
the communication interface, see ISO7816-3 for that:

3b: direct convention
77: Y1=7={TA,TB,TC}, K=7 number of historical bytes
94: TA1 : Fi=512, Fmax=5 MHz, Di=8
00: TB1 : deprecated (electrical parameters)
00: TC1 : extra guard time: none
62:02:01:00:00:ff:07 historical bytes

Applets are allowed to change the historical bytes of the atr when the applet is
selected by default, but that behaviour is not common.

so what you're seeing is probably a valid atr for a cyberflex. which is quite an
old card, by the way.

I don't remember if select application returns interesting info in the muscle
applet.

To test your card, you have to send select application with the AID you selected
for the muscle applet, then send an applet command as specified in the applet
spec. If you get a reply, then the applet is installed successfully.

Sébastien Lorquet