Hi all,

very instructive interesting debate
is it about reproducible legacy code ?
maybe i m too funky ...
DDI01001.pdf
ps: how you deal with the discovery of the None or Nan ?

On 27/03/2023 00:21, robert bristow-johnson wrote:
Title says it all.

If there are processors with FPUs that don't deal with denorms and cause an
exception, I would be interested in knowing who the black sheep and the white
sheep are.

I know that 25 years ago, exceptions caused by denorms (and maybe NaNs) were a
headache for some audio DSP coders.  Are denorms still a problem where you have
to force them to flush-to-zero so to not trip an exception?

--

r b-j . _ . _ . _ . _ r...@audioimagination.com

.
.